Enrolling At Our School

In order to enroll, contact the Park Hill High School office at (816) 359-4110. New students should bring the following items: 

  • Immunization records - 2017-2018 Requirements (PDF)
  • Birth certificates
  • Proof of residency (current lease agreement, or mortgage statement AND current gas, water or electric bill) 

You must live in Park Hill to attend our schools. To check an address go to our
School Boundary Locator Tool. For other questions about residency guidelines, call the Assistant to the Superintendent's office at (816) 359-4036.