Driving and Parking Information
Here are the steps for obtaining a PHHS parking permit: Permits are available to JUNIORS AND SENIORS ONLY due to limited spaces. Parking Permits are $30.00 a year.
Just a reminder that spaces are limited and we sell first come first serve. If you did not sign up during registration click the link below to sign up.
If you'd like to purchase a parking permit and you meet the grade level requirement above please complete the form below to add your name to the parking permit list:
Here are the basics of what you will need to purchase a parking permit:
- Make sure you have no outstanding fines or fees.
- Pay $30 for the parking permit that will be charged to your Infinite Campus online account. (This must be paid prior to receiving your parking permit.) There will be no refunds once you pay for the pass and receive your permit.
NOTE: You are only allowed one pass per student. The vehicle with the sticker should be the vehicle you will be driving to school. Please take time to look at the student parking map (PDF), as we do issue parking tickets.
If you have questions, please come to the Activities window in the 20’s hallway, just east of the standing Trojan.
Please see below the required items needed to pick up your parking permit!
- Your current Driver’s License
- Your current Proof of Insurance
- Vehicle Registration (Showing License Plate Number and name and address to whom the car is registered)
You will receive your permit sticker to place on the inside of your vehicle windshield (lower corner passenger side).