Library Media Center
Welcome to the Park Hill High School Library Media Center!
The Park Hill Library Media Center promotes lifelong reading, learning and information literacy to enhance the school curriculum, as well as meet the individual learning needs and recreational reading interests of PHHS students and teachers.
Library Book and Textbook Check Out
Books may be checked out for three weeks, with the option to renew if needed. Students will receive overdue textbook and library book reminders via the district provided email account.
Textbooks and calculators are checked out through the Destiny library circulation system. Before you return a textbook to your teacher, make sure you have scanned it in through the library system. IMPORTANT: All textbooks must be returned to the library at the end of the course or students will be charged for the cost of the textbook.
A print station is located just outside the library for student printing.
Reserve the Library
- South Classroom, seats 32 and includes whiteboards, projector
- North Classroom, seats 32 and includes whiteboards, projector
- Back Atrium, multipurpose area seating for large groups includes projector, three Intel Unite screens and small group collaboration
- Back Point, casual seating with natural light for silent reading and quiet study
- Conference Rooms, seats4 to 12 and is available for meetings and collaboration
Research, Citing Sources and Tutorials
Resources by Subject
- Overdrive - fiction and nonfiction ebooks provided by Park Hill School District
- Biographies Online - provided by Infobase
- Nonfiction ebooks - provided by PHHS & Infobase
- Ebsco Ebooks - ebooks provided by Morenet
- Project Gutenberg - over 60,000 free ebooks
- Cameron's Collection Health Ebooks - password: parkhill
Gateway Award Nominees
by Jennifer E. Smith
by Rosaria Munda
by Mindy McGinnis
by Jennifer Donaldson
by Samira Ahmed
by Nikki Grimes
by Randy Ribay
by Brittney Morris
by Fred Venturini
by Ben Philippe
by Kim Liggett
by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
by Nancy Richardson Fischer
by Preston Norton
by Elizabeth Acevedo
Dr. Dana Kepler
Library Media Specialist
Contact Dr. Kepler
Library Media Assistant
Contact Ms. Reuter
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The PHHS library has a helpful menu of staff and student services.
PHHS Library Services Menu
ACT, SAT, ASVAB and more learning tutorials! Register at first use to save progress and results.